The Pet Memorial Program is a way to honor a beloved pet, and to offer comfort to others who have lost a companion and friend.
When you give to the Pet Memorial Program:
- We send the pet owner a personalized letter of condolence acknowledging the donation.
- We invite pet owners to post a photo and story about their pet on our website.
- We help pet owners notify their family and friends that a memorial has been established.
When you finish a Pet Memorial Page:
- You can share the story of a beloved pet.
- You can post a photo of happy times.
- You can share that story with others and leave a legacy of a loving friend.
A gift to the Pet Memorial Program also supports veterinary medicine:
- You help us provide the highest level of treatment to our animal patients.
- You help us support future veterinarians through student scholarships.
- You help us conduct medical research that will benefit both animals and humans.